Undercover. A magazine by freelancers, for freelancers
It's been a pretty amazing first year and we've kept pretty quiet so far. But now we want to celebrate a bit, by launching the first issue of Undercover - a magazine produced by our freelance collective.
We're very proud of issue one, it's been a long-time bubbling and is evidence of what happens when you get independent talent together, with the rare but happy companions of a tight brief and a lot of creative flexibility. After all, that's what Umbrella is all about.
- When Mr. Bingo met Wilfrid Wood - a discussion between two artists
- Beat the Drum - hot tips from Umbrella's Freelancers
- ScandiKitchen - Ceri Tallett talks to founder Brontë Aurell
- A Decade of Year Planning with design duo Crispin Finn
- Let The Light In - a selection of images using natural light by photographer Andy Donohoe
- A Nugget of Inspiration - the importance of humour in social media with David Levin
- Make Your Move - 5 top tips on being a freelancer in Europe by Stacey Yates